sometimes i wish i could still talk to you
see how you were
5 years was a long time
i wonder if you think of me from time to time
i tend to find myself thinking about you
i do not really want to think about you though
it just happens
and i am not sure if this is good or bad yet
but i love him
you are still on my mind from time to time
i am not normal
BRANDON IS COMING TO SEE ME IN A MONTH AND I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF.
He’s actually coming to see me.
OH MY GOD HES COMING TO SEE ME
OH MY GOD
I AM FREAKING OUT
THE FEELS I HAVE RIGHT NOW
I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility
This is so relevant right now…
I’d stay up till 3am for you the rest of my life if it meant you being happy and going to bed with a smile on your face every night.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
you make me nervous
i like it